When you choose the comprehensive treatment at Orange County CyberKnife and Radiation Oncology Center, you’re not only choosing the premier cancer treatment center of Southern California, you’re also choosing to have world-renowned radiation oncologists join your medical team.
The Highest Qualified Radiation Oncology Team in Orange County
Our doctors exhibit the best characteristics of a highly qualified physician including:
- Highly Educated & Trained – Our doctors are all board-certified cancer specialists in radiation oncology and have trained with some of the world’s top specialists in the field. The team includes an internationally-recognized pioneer in the field of brachytherapy. Many served as chiefs of their residency program. They all have obtained additional training and experience in many advanced radiation techniques such as brachytherapy, image-guided, IMRT and CyberKnife radiosurgery, and they continue to seek out and help develop the latest technologies available.
- Continued Research – Our physicians have set the bar for the highest standard of care internationally in the use of brachytherapy for prostate, breast, rectum and cervical cancer. Together, they have published hundreds of articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and scientific publications in most types of cancer treatment, many of which have won research awards.
- Award-winning – Our radiation oncology experts continue to win Orange county and national awards from both patients and medical associations, as recognition for being the best doctors and for their clinical research.
- Continued Education – By their extensive membership and leadership roles in a variety of professional associations in the United States and Europe, our cancer specialists show that they are active and involved in every aspect of radiation oncology. They serve or have served as overall chairs and various committee chairs of the American Society of Radiation Oncologists, the Children’s Oncology Group, the American College of Radiology, the American College of Radiation Oncology, the American Brachytherapy Society, the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, and many more.
- Academic Affiliation – The importance of educating the next generation and encouraging them to pursue better and more successful treatment options for cancer patients is a commitment our doctors take seriously. They train other physicians around the world and serve as clinical professors of radiation oncology at almost a dozen universities. They work with the brightest college graduate students to enhance current treatments and provide a basis for future research.